Total Pageviews

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Coming soon on Simply Sports...

There are a lot of good stories in sports to comment on. Each item deserves its' own article, which gives me a lot to write about! I've been a little absent from writing for a while, but I'm geared back up and read to crank out some good stuff.

If you have anything you would like to hear about, send your article ideas to Jsdoxey@hotmail.com and I'll do my best to write something that matches.

In the meantime, expect the following shortly...

1 - NFL Free Agency, specifically relating to the Seahawks

2 - Tour de France review. In short, one of the best Tours ever!

3 - Bob Bradley fired by US Men's Soccer. Good move and what's next?!

4 - The Mariners' 17 game losing streak. Why it could be a good thing.

As I mentioned above, if you have anything you'd like to hear about, send me an email. I'd love to hear from you. I'm always open to your thoughts, suggestions and ideas.

Doxology is back in session!


No comments:

Post a Comment