Total Pageviews

Saturday, April 16, 2011

My purpose for creating this blog

Have you ever tuned in to watch something like PTI or Around the Horn and listened to the talking heads give an opinion on something and you say to yourself, or whoever is sitting next to you, "Are you kidding me? I could do a better job than this guy!"? If you are like me, you have shouted at TV screens, Radio stations and web articles for years, but have done nothing about. Enter Doxology 101.

In the coming weeks and months, I will be posting my thoughts and opinions on the popular issues in sports. I will be talking about the same things you hear elsewhere, only I will attempt to provide a different view or angle I feel has been missed by mainstream media outlets. Also, my goal is to provide a consistent and honest opinion about what is going on in the world of sports.

One of the main issues I take with sports broadcasters is the way they flip-flop opinions about who the top teams are, which player is on the rise, etc. It's time to take a step back and stop overreacting to one bad performance or one bad week of games. Too often, teams are crowned after one solid performance or are conversely condemned after one subpar performance. It is my goal to provide you the truth, unaltered and unbiased, about sports.

No comments:

Post a Comment